Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: EWS 64 W2K drivers installation troubles

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dusan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I try to install EWS64 XL drivers for W2k, but for Synthesiser i get message:
    "GetPnPConfig failed".
    This is after i set it to 0330 free resource
    (the same resource i used on W98 ).
    The same problem with digital control (0328).

    If I try install applications i get message :
    Error while copying -113
    Component :
    Group :
    File : D:\docume~1\admini~1\Locals~1\Temp\WZS2B.tmp\data1 .hdr
    Edison installation crash similar way, with message:
    An error occured during the move data process : -113 .
    Please some advice ?
    Thanks . Dusan.

    P.S.: From Terratec support i got message that's why i installed beta drivers before.
    It is true i saw same situation with Beta,
    therefore i waited for drivers.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ketil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the same problem as well. You avoid the "Getpnp failed" I used the EWSCFG utility to enable pnp on all(!) devices. When I tried to reinstall the drivers it worked perfectly.

    Regarding the applications. For some strange reason you have to install the applications from the same drive you are installing to. I noticed you have Win2K on drive D:. Try moving the setup file to drive D: and install from there. That worked for me, and everything is working.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dusan,

    Check the "can't install edson 1.90" topic.
    It may solve your problem.

    John

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matthias's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you could try to go to the system bios and set the "pnp os enabled" option to "no"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ketil! Excactly the same solution worked for me... I do not remember for sure but I think I have PnP aware OS enabled in the BIOS as well

    Hope it helps dusan

    cya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •